Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saala bastard....by Deepa Vaidya

Its the 21st century & people still expect ME to talk, behave like a "GIRL" ... Of course most things are in conformity with my traditional role, but others STRICTLY need not be …..

Now c’mon……. what if I said a Bambaiyaa cuss word …. Ya I did !! Really..….. Very confidently … without any regrets !! It was not a slip of tongue …… But ya, I have a tendency to premeditate on issues ……….. I rehearse what I will say, do etc in a given situation good, bad whatever ….. It works in some situations trust me !!

So what was the word ????? I said “gaandu” to him (The first time and hopefully the last one too) and other usual things …. The other things were pretty decent .. ….. although I still have no regrets about what I said ….. But what guts that motherfucker had … (Now I have that much liberty to use these words ok as long as I don’t feel repentful about it )!! He did not battle an eyelid, but neither did I ….. Ya I was a bit breathless with all the anger seething inside me !! but that’s normal …… One day some bastard is going to have the beating of his lifetime ….. I only hope I don’t commit a murder or I get killed in a fight !!

So what was HIS crime ????!!! While getting into the S T bus, he collided into me, to which I did not say anything …. Coz the bus had come after a long time & so all must be in a hurry to get in ….. But then he even touched my back, like 1 would on a “same-gender” person ahead ….. What was the need ?? I was getting into the bus na without wasting any time .. Then why ?? What made him think he could get away !! But anyway he did as always, like any other “peshewar” rouge …. How convieniently yaar !!
Told me to behave like a girl !! So I should have told him, Yes Right , I can cut you to pieces like I chop potatoes, can set your pyre afire just like I light a gas ! !

Sonof a Bitch !!

I am praying that he rot in hell ………. should be fried in scalding hot oil and then roasted in a furnace & smeared with hot tar ….. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh When will men behave themselves ???????? If not then get ready for a Bloodbath !!!
I am no Saint to forget and forgive anybody’s mistake …..

But all this apart …. I need to learn to forget & forgive or vice-versa !!
I guess I should start believing in the Supreme Court, the MOST SUPREME of all …. He escaped my wrath, but cannot escape GOD’s hopefully !! Although this is not how I would like to end this, I can’t go on for ever … With Every word, another negative strategy comes up about what I should have done, said ….

Goddess MahaKali, Chamunda !! May Your Infinite Blessings be with me !! May I emerge victorious & unhurt in all my fights !!

2 comments:

ani_aset said...

good to what ever you said to him...but there was no one to support your voice there in bus?? heard about blank noise? next time hit hard where it hurts the most

Bob1806 said...

Zhasi Ki Rani... mast mast mast